About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is the leading provider of web-based investment portfolio accounting, reporting, and reconciliation services for corporate treasuries, insurance companies, investment managers, and other institutional investors. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily.
For more than a decade, Clearwater has remained committed to helping investors rethink how they approach their investment accounting and reporting challenges.
The Global Delivery division is responsible for onboarding all new clients onto Clearwater’s SaaS platform. As SME, you will work on a variety of client implementations to provide deep domain expertise on either Solvency II or Derivatives & Alternatives asset classes. You will be an integral part of a collaborative division spanning analysts, team leads and program managers.
- Develop and apply deep domain expertise to evaluate requirements and configure solutions to meet a wide range of investment accounting and reporting needs for Clearwater's largest clients
- Strategize with development teams to enhance our product offering, improve our client on-boarding experience, shorten delivery time frames, and develop repeatable, scalable processes
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with a global team to accurately and efficiently resolve problems and client inquiries
- Spread your knowledge by designing and implementing training materials and SOPs
- Managed assigned projects and coordinate necessary resources
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- 7+ years’ experience with investment accounting and reporting for corporations, insurance companies, and/or investment managers
- Knowledge of investment accounting policies and procedures
- Deep knowledge of Securities or financial markets, especially derivatives, alternatives, structured products, and/or fixed income
- Proven history of proficient Excel use
- Ability to concisely convey information through verbal and written communication
- Dynamic problem solving skills, and an innate sense of curiosity
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- CA or CFA a plus