As Clearwater's Regional Field Marketer, this individual is responsible for executing Clearwater's marketing program and lead generation campaign for the DACH region.
The remit of the Regional Field Marketer will include building local campaign programs, generating and managing the funnel, running multi-channel campaigns and events, webinars, and maximising return on marketing investment.
The priority for the Regional Field Marketer is to generate and manage demand that contributes to the sales funnel in support of Clearwater Analytics growth goals. As part of this the Regional Field Marketer will be responsible for overall program management and results of campaigns, including campaign run and post campaign reporting.
The ideal candidate will have marketing and event planning experience gained in a financial services-related or technology organisation, is efficient and well-organized, team-oriented, has attention to detail, results orientated, with strong written and verbal communication skills, initiative, task ownership, and enthusiasm.
- Run the campaigns program to meet the specific regional goals and market opportunity
- Liaise with local sales, product and external experts to execute marketing priorities and programs
- Shape local campaign themes, programs, compelling regional messages, assets and call-to-action, working with colleagues from US Marketing teams, Sales, other department and external experts.
- Execute an appropriate mix of integrated campaign tactics, including events, round tables, email, webinars, social media, SEO SEM to deliver the regional campaign goals
- Track results, manage the lead qualification and handover process to Inside Sales
- Influence deals currently in the pipeline through ongoing marketing activity
- Accelerate pipeline velocity to speed deal closure
- Deliver reports and dashboard using Marketo and Salesforce. Ensure timely and accurate reports
- Monitor the quality and completeness of customer data held in Clearwater Analytics databases. Work to improve local data quality
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required.
- 5 to 8 years track record of B2B field marketing and demand generation (especially lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement)
- Experience of market research analytics, strategic planning, campaign development, budget management, events, email and nurturing, digital, social media, SEO SEM etc
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, or the like), and CRM systems is required. SFDC is a plus.
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets for clients. Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.