About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
As the Relationship Manager (RM) for our largest insurance clients, you will work with the Head of Insurance Solutions, Sales and Client Service to deepen our relationships with our existing clients, improve our NPS scores and expand our services. The Relationship Manager will work to understand the client’s business and strategy, develop extensive relationships in the C-suite, identify opportunities to address pain points in their current operating model, and ensure the clients fully understand how the Clearwater solution can solve problems and add value to their operations. In addition, the RM will work internally with product development to ensure that market needs are being considered and prioritize appropriately and that product enhancements are fully understood by the client and incorporate into their service model.
The ideal candidate is adept at developing relationships, solving problems and seeks to develop new skills over time. This creative, self-starting candidate should have the ability to work well with, and gain the respect of, both internal and external colleagues while leveraging technical knowledge and skills to solve complex problems and create solutions.
- Work with assigned clients in the insurance industry to
- develop and deepen our executive relationships,
- understand their current operations and business strategy,
- monitor service levels and continue to enhance NPS,
- grow our business with the client.
- Make the client an advocate and reference for new business with other clients.
- Create multiple points of engagement between Clearwater management and the client.
- Work with sales to expand business opportunities with the client.
- Work with Product Development to ensure market needs and trends are appropriately considered and prioritized.
- Effectively communicate Clearwater’s core value proposition through written and oral demonstration
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of directly relevant experience in Insurance, FinTech, Investment Accounting, or Investment Operations
- Working knowledge of financial services, statutory accounting, structured products, fixed income securities, etc.
- Knowledge of complex asset classes including: Residential/Commercial mortgages, Bank loans, Real Estate and Derivatives is a plus.
- Capable of solving complex and abstract problems.
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning, improvement, and operational excellence.
- Competitiveness, creativity, curiosity, passion, and drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
What we offer
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development, and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Maternity and paternity leave