About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced frontend engineer who shares our passion for making complex data and applications simple for our customers. You will build new features that delight our customers while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will play a key role in guiding the future of our web applications by bringing an aptitude for tackling engineering and development process challenges and an excitement for the impact you’ll have on our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
· Collaborate with the entire team to understand the feature requirements, design specs, use cases and customer values
· Leverage your knowledge of frontend best practices, design principles, and framework limitations to help the team plan new features in feasible and scalable ways
· Build new and efficient software features to support evolving business requirements and improve the user experience
· Ensure the highest code quality by writing unit and automation tests as well as developing proper test strategies and processes
· Mentor members of the team with your diverse insights into technical and non-technical topics
· Partner with key stakeholders to improve security, reliability, and performance of the Clearwater software platform
· 5+ years of proven experience building highly available, scalable SaaS applications
· Understanding of client side performance optimization and how to mitigate security risks
· Experience in automated testing, including unit and end-to-end testing such as Jest, Karma, Jasmine, and Cypress
· Empathetic and outstanding communicator, both verbally and in writing
· Take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion and empower others to do the same
· Nice to have - Experience in data visualization
What we offer:
· Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
· Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
· Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
· Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
· Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
Clearwater Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the diverse community our employees cultivate and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.