Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
What you’ll be doing
The Software Development Engineer will be a member of Core Platform team at Clearwater Analytics. They will participate in the design and development of products that will drive the transformation of Clearwater’s business through our next generation scalable data platform.
More specifically, you will:
· Design, implement, and support core services supporting the entire Clearwater platform.
· Design, implement, and support highly scalable data-processing systems.
· Write and deploy testable, high quality code.
· Drive CI/CD into the codebase.
· BS in a software related or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 4+ years professional experience in industry-leading programming languages (Java/Python).
· Ability to build scalable backend services (Microservices, polyglot storage, messaging systems, data processing pipelines).
· Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity.
· Background in SDLC & Agile practices.
· Experience in monitoring production systems.
· Excellent written and verbal skills. Ability to contribute to software design documentation, presentation, sequence diagrams and present complex technical designs in a concise manner.
· Experience working with Cloud Platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP).
· Professional experience in building distributed software systems, specializing in big data and NoSQL database technologies (Hadoop, Spark, DynamoDB, HBase, Hive, Cassandra, Vertica).
· Experience with Machine Learning
· Ability to work with relational and NoSQL databases.
· Experience working with messaging systems such as Cloud Pub/Sub, Kafka, or SQS/SNS.