About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a determined Enterprise Sales professional who can confidently articulate our value proposition to C-level individuals in the European Asset Management and/or Insurance space. This role presents a unique opportunity to be a part of the SaaS revolution that we are driving in the EMEA market and play a visible role in the growth of the Clearwater business.
An Enterprise Sales Leader is responsible for the acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing clients. With deep domain knowledge of Clearwater and/or addressable markets, you will facilitate the end to end sales process by identifying pain points and offering solutions in calls, demos, meetings, at conferences, and in the market. You will develop business with new clients and expand existing accounts within an established territory/product line.
You will work collaboratively with Pre-Sales, Business Development Reps and fellow Enterprise Sales Leaders, but also work independently on client deals.
An ideal addition to our team is someone who is hungry to develop new business and grow their career, is excited by the thought of expanding our market share, and has experience selling to, or working in, the asset management industry. Top performers excel at generating new opportunities, exceeding quota, and thrive on solving real challenges for clients.
- Create and maintain relationships with prospects, clients, and other influencers in the market, while understanding prospective clients’ current infrastructure, business requirements and subsequent challenges
- Proactively familiarize self with market complexities and the value proposition of Clearwater
- Develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts within the European market, solving complex problems throughout the sales cycle
- Conduct effective meetings with prospects and perform needs identification
- Develop and progress opportunities, closing deals in the assigned market
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Pre-Sales)
- Successfully leads complete demos on most module/report/asset class requested
- Active participant in the deal sheets process and ensures accurate and thorough completion
- Exposure and proficient understanding of the Asset Management and/or Insurance market in Europe, or a demonstrated ability to sell into this market
- Proven record of exceeding targets, including achieving annual multi-million dollar sales goals
- Strong presentation and writing skills for client-facing activities.
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change
- Strong negotiating skills
Desired Experience and Skills
- SaaS sales experience
- Fluency in a European language
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission package
- Benefits package; including health, vision and dental insurance, volunteer time off, employee discounts