About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Global Delivery is a specialized department with a singular focus: implementing Clearwater’s integrated SaaS solution for our clients. Leveraging the latest technologies and deep subject matter expertise, Global Delivery strives to shorten onboarding timeframes through standardization and innovation, maximizing long-term client success by maintaining a constant pulse on stakeholder needs. We are seeking curious, passionate, and talented individuals to join our top-performing GD Reconciliation team.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of analysts, engineers, implementation specialists, and program managers to increase efficiency and automation between data feeds and internal systems
- Reconcile investment transactions using a state-of-the-art web-based system
- Verify data with custodial banks, data providers, and internal teams to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Identify patterns & trends and research & resolve problems and inconsistencies
- Deliver timely and accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics Reporting
- Work closely with Program Managers to build and manage relationships with strategic clients
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Strong problem solving skills; able to approach problems creatively
- Ability to concisely convey information through verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills including standard Excel formulas
- Intense desire to learn and improve at a rapid pace every day
Desired Experience and Skills
- SQL querying skills
- Advanced Excel proficiency, such as VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivot Tables, and Ribbon utilization
- Finance and/or accounting experience
- Securities and/or financial markets experience
- Experience with project-based work and/or implementations a plus