As a Senior Talent Acquisition specialist you will play a major role in achieving our hiring goals by proactively sourcing experienced professionals to fill a variety of roles within our company. This position works closely with the hiring teams and will be involved in creating a competitive advantage in talent acquisition and retention. This individual must have a proven ability to interact with senior management, think creatively and solve problems as necessary for this position. Open to being a remote position!
- Achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; building applicant sources; and working with hiring managers to understand their needs.
- Evaluating applicants against job descriptions, coordinating interviews with stakeholders, and verifying references.
- Discussing applicant qualifications with hiring managers and ensuring they are being measured against a consistent set of qualifications.
- Determining appropriate sourcing techniques.
- Is well versed in current, local/regional legislation and reinforces regulations with hiring managers.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to employment process.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional associations.
- Well versed in market compensation practices and is able to effectively lead offer conversations with hiring managers.
- Branding partner, managing LinkedIn, Glassdoor and other socials.
- 6+ years of relevant recruiting experience, preferably working with fintech companies
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, Human Resources, Communications or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience recruiting for, Operations, Sales, Finance and Accounting roles
- Experience working for a FinTech Company (Insurance and Asset Management space)
- Knowledge of Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System
- Process improvement mindset
- Managing branding avenues for growing companies
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match