About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
The Clearwater Marketing department is looking for a data-minded practitioner to join our team. The Marketing Business Process Analyst will work closely with Marketing team members, and other Clearwater departments to gather and analyze data to help make decisions.
The ideal candidate will be a creative problem-solver, extremely organized, self-motivated, and have a data first mindset.
- Learn and utilize marketing’s tech stack to extract and analyze data for growth initiatives
- Own funnel metrics to help team analyze leads that are ready to be passed to sales and help ensure successful handoff to sales team (Use data to get the right lead, to the right salesperson, at the right time).
- Work with team to layout marketing funnel data infrastructure. Collect the data to analyze and make decisions from.
- Provide insight into KPIs to help support various marketing initiatives.
- Communicate closely with Marketing department teams to strategize, support, and execute projects and campaigns that contribute to the success of company goals using data.
- Work within an Agile framework to keep projects on topic, in scope, and meeting deadlines.
- Learn and successfully use Marketing team tools for collaboration and project management.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar along with 2+ years in similar role
- Ability to explain data clearly and professionally
- Strong technology skills and enthusiasm for exploring new tools and solutions
- Demonstrated ability as a detail-oriented, highly motivated self-starter; ability to work in a team or independently in support of business objectives
- Proven ability to manage projects across teams to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player with a positive attitude
Desired Experience and Skills:
- In depth knowledge in data Analysis, charting and reporting to enable the team for rapid data led decision making.
- Extremely strong Excel skills with expertise in PIVOT, What if Analysis and project management tools.
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Maternity and Paternity leave