About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for someone who has the enthusiasm, drive, and ability to manage a team of reconciliation analysts that support the implementation of Clearwater’s investment reporting solution for high-profile institutional clients within a global framework. The reconciliation team is an integral part of the onboarding process as their responsibility is to validate and reconcile complex investment portfolio data and transactions data using state-of-the-art software tools and systems. This person will be a versatile leader and a valued contributor, held to the highest standards of client and employee success. He/she will work together with multiple departments and operating locations to promote effective communication, collaboration and accountability between the groups.
- Hire, retain, train, mentor, motivate, and empower a world-class team of reconciliations analysts that support the onboarding process of new Clearwater clients.
- Own preparation, execution, and follow-up for monthly 1-on-1s and biannual reviews in a performance management capacity.
- Identify, communicate, and facilitate learning and career-growth opportunities for each member of your team.
- Serve as a confident, knowledgeable, and patient escalation point for high-profile inquiries from client, Clearwater, and third-party stakeholders including key decision-makers and senior leadership.
- Design, implement, and track quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure the success of projects, people, and processes.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other internal teams in order to improve processes
- Ensure successful transfer of knowledge and responsibilities from Sales to Global Delivery and from Global Delivery to the steady-state Operations teams.
- 2+ years’ experience leading an operational team in a relevant industry- finance, accounting, or tech
- Have worked within a global framework where operational teams are coordinating across different time zones
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to resolve competing priorities under pressure
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Decision making and problem-solving skills – Proven ability to analyze information and anticipate outcomes in order to choose the best solutions
- Data Analysis – Using a data driven approach to coordinate team and department efforts to exceed KPI
What we offer
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development, and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match