About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is looking for a multilingual Business Development Representative to contribute to long term sales efforts within our sales team. You will have the opportunity to build and expand Clearwater's offering within the Insurance or Investment Management market in the DACH region. This includes identifying new business opportunities, prospecting and building pipeline, networking, and managing & building relationships with various stakeholders.
We are seeking problem solvers who have shown a history of demonstrating creativity, initiative, and drive. In addition to producing individual results, collaboration is an important component to our success and therefore this role requires someone who also thrives in a team environment. You should be comfortable in reaching out to prospects through phone and email, as well as demonstrating professional cadence and superb interpersonal skills.
- Build new business opportunities to help grow revenue for Clearwater in the DACH market
- Facilitate evaluation process through consistent and tailored communication
- An eagerness to build and execute a sales pipeline through multiple forms of communications eg. cold calls, emails, videos, events etc.
- Understand prospects’ challenges and present custom solutions
- Assist in the successful completion, organization and delegation for prospect RFPs
- Experience in a Business Development, Inside Sales or 360 Recruitment role
- Excellent relationship building and management
- Competitiveness – passion & drive
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in German
Desired Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or accounting or economics
- Working experience in Financial Services or FinTech