About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
As a Team Lead of Reconciliation, you will be accountable for delivery, timeliness and accuracy of daily reconciliation and validation of our clients’ assets. Your team will be reconciling data from Custodians, Brokers, Asset Managers, and more. You will be expected to collaborate with teams across the company to increase automation, find and implement solutions when deficiencies are identified with an unwavering commitment to client success. A strong candidate for this position is someone who can set and reach internal KPIs while also fulfilling client level SLAs. To effectively fill this role, we challenge our team members to be thought leaders in the industry and thrive to improve the reconciliation process as a whole by increasing automation, improving report delivery timeliness, and ensuring accuracy of these reports.
- Lead, coach, manage and mentor a team of analysts while doing minimal reconciliation work
- Challenge the team to continually improve through goal setting, effective one-on-ones, and candid feedback
- Work with cross-functional teams of recon and data analysts, automation engineers, and account managers to increase efficiency and automate reconciliation processes
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other internal teams in order to improve processes
- Understand our operational systems, automation, and processes enough to create and drive solutions
- Provide daily reconciliation, accounting consistency checks, compliance monitoring, performance analysis, and risk analysis
- 3+ years’ experience leading an operational team in a relevant industry- finance, accounting, or tech
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Decision making and problem-solving skills – Proven ability to analyze information and anticipate outcomes in order to choose the best solutions
- Data Analysis – Using a data driven approach to coordinate team and department efforts to exceed KPIs
- Have worked within a global framework where operational teams are coordinating across different time zones