Clearwater's mission is to become the world’s most trusted and comprehensive technology platform for investment accounting and analytics. We aim to do this by
- Empowering our clients to run efficient investment accounting operations that drive business growth
- Providing an auditable SaaS platform that facilitates integrated investment accounting, analytics, and reporting
- Creating a diverse, collaborative, innovative culture where excellence is the standard
- Contributing to our local communities to have a meaningful impact on our society
You will help accomplish this mission by being a senior member of the Front Office team, which manages our core website and backing web services–the capstone that displays the output of all other development teams at Clearwater.
About the role
We have been succeeding at our mission over the past years, and are experiencing a rapid increase in the number of client accounts and data that need to be supported. In this role, you will
- Work on a team of other talented developers building Clearwater's most utilized product
- Architect and lead the implementation of solutions that enable an order of magnitude more data throughput
- Coordinate solutions with many other development teams and client stakeholders
- Enhance the stability of existing code and infrastructure
- Provide leadership and expertise to our ever-growing workforce through code reviews, trainings, and mentoring
- Build your own skills through experience as well as through free trainings on Udemy for Business
About the technology
We leverage a variety of technologies to support the development of quality software.
- Our application stack utilizes SQL Server, Java, and GWT. We also leverage Angular for new front-end projects.
- Our code is managed through git repositories housed in BitBucket.
- Application logging and monitoring is provided via Kibana, New Relic, and Grafana.
- We use Jenkins, Artifactory, Puppet, Google Cloud Platform, and in-house tooling to facilitate builds, deployment, infrastructure, and configuration. We're beginning to leverage Docker as well.
- Automated testing is facilitated by a variety of standard and in-house tools: JUnit, Cypress, Jasmine/Karma, Pact, and WireMock.
- We support a wide variety of communication mediums: Atlassian (Jira, Confluence), Office365 (including Microsoft Teams), and Zoom.
- We provide quality hardware to support development and communication on Windows or Mac.
We would love to hear from you if
- You have at least 8 years of professional software development experience
- You have a knack for back-end development
- You know how to design and debug large, complex web service architectures
- You can communicate effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- You have assisted with migrating a large-scale on-prem environment to a public cloud provider
About Clearwater Analytics
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.