About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
The Global Delivery division is responsible for onboarding all new clients onto Clearwater’s SaaS platform. As Programme Manager, you will lead on large simultaneous EMEA client implementations with minimal oversight, consistently delivering on time and with quality. You will be an integral part of a collaborative division spanning analysts, team leads and subject matter experts.
- Identifies and finalizes project/implementation scope.
- Develops detailed implementation plans including internal, client and third-party resourcing.
- Manages and coordinates with internal, client and third-party resources to ensure a successful, on time and with quality implementation per plan.
- Generates weekly status reports, holds weekly status meetings with client and project team.
- Schedules and leads steering committee meetings with C-level client decision makers and Clearwater senior management.
- Manage and report on budget for implementation
- Seek out, recommend, and implement continuous service improvements
- Serves as a trusted relationship manager responsible for ensuring timely, accurate, and thorough responses to all client inquiries and a successful transition to the steady-state servicing team.
- Be the bridge between various business stakeholders including Client Servicing team, Sales team, and Development team
- Ability to run multiple simultaneous implementations with minimal oversight
- 8+ years’ experience as Programme Manager on large implementations
- Proven experience implementing software solutions within Asset Management, Market Data and/or Insurance space
- Exposure to investment accounting, reporting and analytics software solutions
- Project management in an agile environment
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget for external clients
- Financial Services Experience (Investment, Banking, Insurance, FinTech, etc)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, internal and client facing)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Expert Technical skills in Word, Excel, Clarizen and/or other project management tools
- Securities or financial markets experience
- Familiarity with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms and delivery model preferred but not required
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere