About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for someone who has the enthusiasm, drive, and ability to manage a team of reporting analysts and subject matter experts that support the implementation of Clearwater’s investment reporting solution for high-profile institutional clients within a global framework. This person will be a versatile leader and a valued contributor, held to the highest standards of client and employee success. He/she will work together with multiple departments and operating locations to promote effective communication, collaboration and accountability between the groups.
- Hire, retain, train, mentor, motivate, and empower a world-class team of implementation analysts and subject matter experts that support the onboarding process of new Clearwater clients.
- Own preparation, execution, and follow-up for monthly 1-on-1s and biannual reviews in a performance management capacity.
- Identify, communicate, and facilitate learning and career-growth opportunities for each member of your team. Serve as a confident, knowledgeable, and patient escalation point for high-profile inquiries from client, Clearwater, and third-party stakeholders including key decision-makers and senior leadership.
- Design, implement, and track quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure the success of projects, people, and processes.
- Import, normalize, enrich, load, and validate investment holdings and transactions data using state-of-the-art software tools and systems.
- Develop and apply domain knowledge regarding complex financial instruments and accounting principles.
- Strategize with product management and development teams to improve our client onboarding experience, shorten delivery timeframes, and develop repeatable, scalable processes.
- Ensure successful transfer of knowledge and responsibilities from Sales to Global Delivery and from Global Delivery to the steady-state Operations teams.
- 4+ years of professional work experience in financial services in a leadership role
- Have worked within a global framework where operational teams are coordinating across different time zones
- Ability to manage people and projects effectively in an Agile system and matrix reporting environment
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to resolve competing priorities under pressure
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and confidently communicate information in written and verbal contexts, including small and large group settings for both internal and external (client-facing) audiences
- Track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
- Ability to seek out, recommend and implement continuous service improvements within the project timeline (and future projects)
- Experience in Change management
- Strong MS Office Suite proficiency
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Securities and financial markets knowledge
- Familiarity with accounting and reporting for fixed income, structured products, and/or derivatives
- Consulting experience
What we offer
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development, and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match