The Clearwater Client Servicing Team supports clients’ daily trading and investment reporting needs through reconciliation, data validation, and proactive client support. The team is responsible for the on-going servicing of existing clients and seeks to improve clients’ day-to-day workflow by increasing their knowledge of the Clearwater platform and providing them with effective solutions to their performance and investment reporting requirements. We work as an extension of our clients’ teams, and we collaborate with them to ensure our product meets their current and future needs.
This position will be working with our US Corporate Clients and the team supporting them. We are looking for someone who will spearhead day-to-day client delivery by managing the team workflow, including both daily inquiries and projects. In addition, we are looking for someone with the ability to coordinate across multiple teams, departments, as well as within cross-functional teams to address business issues. This individual will also be looked to for defining and maintaining team servicing metrics and serving as both a formal and informal mentor to analysts both within their team and across the department.
- Lead day-to-day delivery from team to clients by managing and prioritizing team queues/client requests
- Serve as a mentor and cross-functional “utility” support for team members to ensure client success
- Oversee technical aspects of projects and responsible for coordination across team and departments
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to address problems at scale
- Lead cross-functional teams to address business issues,
- Manage projects regarding time, productivity, and efficiency, internally and externally focused
- Provide recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and client feedback
- Work closely with Team Lead to develop strategic priorities and support business goals
- Embodies Clearwater’s Leadership Characteristics
- Project management in agile matrix environment, track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Financial Services Experience (Investment, Banking, Insurance, FinTech, etc)
- Comfortable with Clearwater’s "Big 3", statements, dashboards, report manager, formulas, CPD, advanced grouping and filtering. Familiar with the core offering of Accounting, Compliance, Risk, and Performance reports.
- An understanding of broad areas of specialization; one area of deep domain knowledge (accounting, cashflows, performance, compliance, AM tools, etc.)
- Excellent internal and external communication skills (written, verbal, internal and client facing)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proactively seeks out new problems to solve. Does not shy away from challenges.
- 2+ years of project management
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Maternity and Paternity leave
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.