About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
As the Reconciliation Product Manager, you will work with one of Clearwater’s core products that’s responsible for reconciling and validating over $4 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients. This is an on-premise application that we’re looking to modernize and scale into the cloud. The ideal candidate has experience in building cloud-based financial applications and in bringing machine learning into existing products. You need to be someone who likes tackling complicated systems; both learning the details and understanding structures that control the complexity. Recon isn’t rocket-science, but it has many rules, variations in truth, and multiple modes of failure that can significantly impact the financial statements for some of the world’s largest companies.
- Work with internal and external clients to define the reconciliation product strategy and roadmap including prioritizing work and providing justification for decisions.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that drive growth and customer satisfaction
- Identify and document the requirements for development projects
- Work with development teams to ensure there is a clear understanding of user needs for development projects
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders about development projects and accounting guidance updates
- Collaborate with Marketing for product releases
- Train users on new product functionality and capabilities
- Being transparent about prioritization and the roadmap process
- Using evidence-based decision making to drive prioritization
- Ability to say “no” and explain why in terms stakeholders understand
- Considerable empathy and curiosity with a focus on the customer
- Proven track record as a Product Manager that owns all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle in a B2B environment
- Familiarity with machine learning modeling workflows and the basics of Data Science: feature selection and engineering, different ML model families, optimization considerations for ML models, deployment and serving challenges
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication, and project management skills
- Excellent team and relationship building abilities, with both internal and external parties (engineers, business stakeholders, partners, etc.)
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and maintain keen attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills, including ability to influence via diplomacy and tact