About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a talented Strategic Alliance Manager to develop and execute our channel program at Clearwater. You will be vital in bringing our mission to life by leveraging your creativity and grit to develop relationships with some of the top companies in the world. You will be responsible for developing this program to generate revenue, maximize partner engagement, and acquire clients. This role will work with the extended marketing and sales teams to develop marketing programs, enable alliance/partner teams, strengthen relationships, and drive demand generation.
- You will develop and execute the strategy to expand revenue channels, develop partner-led demand generation programs and extend Clearwater’s product reach.
- Act as a liaison between marketing and the channel business, cultivating, distilling, and sharing insights as appropriate between both teams.
- Enable alliances to align with strategic goals to build Clearwater’s relationships and secure us as a Partner of Choice.
- Work closely with product management and marketing teams to understand roadmaps and assess opportunities concerning the partner ecosystem.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of communication deliverables.
- Identity and coordinate joint partner/Clearwater events.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly marketing KPIs to provide actionable insights and concise business recommendations.
- 10 + years’ experience in Partnerships, Business Development, or Channel Marketing roles at a SaaS or technology company.
- Prior experience and eagerness in building partnership programs from the ground up.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking balanced with tactical execution skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to drive projects to completion.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting expertise
Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of professional accountability and integrity.
- High level of energy and sense of urgency; plans for and meets deadlines.
- Collaborative approach; functions well in team-based environments.
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental