About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a talented marketing professional to play a critical role in driving rapid growth. The Channel Marketing Manager reports to the VP of Marketing and will be vital in bringing our mission to life. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing our partner marketing programs to generate revenue, maximize partner engagement, and acquire customers. This role will work with the extended marketing and sales teams to develop marketing programs, strengthen relationships, and drive demand generation.
This is a self-driven position where creating engaging, value-driven marketing materials for our partners is integral to driving sales and increasing partner engagement. Our ideal candidate is an expert collaborator with the ability to leverage their creativity and channel marketing expertise.
- Design and develop product information, landing pages, brochures, and communications pieces; all focused on each partner’s unique requirements.
- Act as a liaison between marketing and the channel business, cultivating, distilling, and sharing insights as appropriate between both teams
- Ensure quality and timeliness of communications deliverables
- Support marketing and logistics for partner events and trade shows
- Prepare, format, and edit presentations and other marketing materials
- Develop and execute the Americas channel marketing strategy.
- Work closely with product management and marketing teams to understand roadmaps and assess opportunities concerning the partner ecosystem.
- Develop partner-led demand generation programs to drive net-new business.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly marketing KPIs to provide actionable insights and concise business recommendations.
- Communicate channel marketing performance and metrics to various stakeholders.
- 3-5 years experience in a B2B technology channel marketing role
- A team-player mentality with the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to collaborate with various departments and stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to drive projects to completion
- Excellent written communication and copywriting expertise
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of professional accountability and integrity.
- High level of energy and sense of urgency; plans for and meets deadlines.
- Collaborative approach; functions well in team-based environments.
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental