About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
The Director of Campaigns and Demand Generation will be responsible for scaling our demand generation program. This position leads the planning and execution of our digital marketing programs and marketing campaigns to generate sales leads, sales pipeline, and enhance conversion rates. This is a director-level role in a fast-growing company uniquely positioned in a rapidly changing market. You will heavily interact and collaborate with our sales, events, and marketing teams. You will be a self-starter, not afraid to take the initiative.
- Develop and grow a high performing, metrics-driven, customer acquisition organization made up of campaign management, digital marketing, operations, and manage agencies.
- Design, develop and implement nurture and lead qualification programs
- Lead strategic development of multi-channel direct and channel acquisition campaigns including but not limited to search, display, email, social, and content syndication.
- Meet and exceed pipeline development goals and other leading indicators of demand.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and bookings.
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics, and strategy accordingly.
- Work closely with product marketing to define go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value proposition, messaging, and content needs.
- Work closely with product marketing, product management, regional marketing, and sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment.
- Ensure a highly productive relationship with sales, driving strong alignment on campaign strategy and pipeline and win-rate objectives.
- Optimize targeting, creative, media, and budget allocation to maximize ROI.
- Strong leadership with the ability to prioritize, set clear direction, and develop people to deliver results.
- Understand customer personas and the company’s target audience.
- 8-10 years of B2B demand creation experience
- 8+ years leading and executing digital marketing strategies
- Proven record of supporting Sales to meet or exceed pipeline and booking targets
- Proficient with Marketing, CRM, and project management tools such as Marketo, JIRA, Salesforce.com, and Google Analytics
- Ability to execute on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Is both creative and analytical; can translate data into actionable plans
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of professional accountability and integrity.
- High level of energy and sense of urgency; plans for and meets deadlines.
- Collaborative approach; functions well in team-based environments.
- A proven track record of planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Excellent project, analytical and budget management skills.
- Works both strategically and in hands-on fashion.
- Deep understanding of sales, the sales process, sales cycles and knows how to do account planning.
- Familiarity aligning integrated marketing campaigns to a sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Excels at communicating cross-functionally, across marketing, sales and with senior management
- Data driven, can dive into metrics, understand KPIs and report on success
- Experience working in fast paced work environments, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to recruit, develop, manage and retain top talent
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental