About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is the leading provider of web-based investment portfolio accounting, reporting, and reconciliation services for corporate treasuries, insurance companies, investment managers, and other institutional investors. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily. For more than a decade, Clearwater has remained committed to helping investors rethink how they approach their investment accounting and reporting challenges.
An effective talent enablement program is critical to effectively deliver against Clearwater’s aggressive growth and transformation goals. Implementation Analyst includes how Clearwater Clients are onboarded, Provided Implementation, and provided career opportunities.
Clearwater is an exciting place to be right now – we are growing and expanding globally, and is excited to work at Clearwater.
- Scope requirements and configure solutions using proprietary software tools to meet the accounting, compliance monitoring, performance measurement, and risk analysis needs of Clearwater's largest clients during the on boarding phase
- Validate large investment data sets to identify, root cause, and resolve errors & inconsistencies.
- Handle complex, time-sensitive requests from accounting, treasury, and IT departments with a significant degree of autonomy (contacts may include senior executives and other decision-makers at world-renowned companies)
- Strategize with development teams to improve our client on boarding experience, shorten delivery time frames, and develop repeatable, scalable processes
- Work on a dynamic and fast paced team, applying your analytical and problem-solving skills for maximum impact across the organization and industry
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with a global team
- Manage assigned projects and coordinate necessary resources
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Proven history of proficient Excel use
- Ability to concisely convey information through verbal and written communication
- Dynamic problem-solving skills, and an innate sense of curiosity
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Intense desire to learn and improve at a rapid pace every day
Desired Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of investment accounting policies and procedures
- Securities or financial markets experience, especially involving derivatives, alternatives, structured products, and/or fixed income
- Experience with relational database principles and SQL querying
- Project management skills