Talent Enablement Specialist
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
An effective talent enablement program is critical to effectively deliver against Clearwater’s aggressive growth and transformation goals. Talent Enablement includes how Clearwater employees and leaders are onboarded, evaluated, trained, and provided career opportunities.
Clearwater is an exciting place to be right now – we are growing and expanding globally. We need talent programs that will successfully onboard, develop, promote, and retain our talent. To be successful, you must be analytical, data-driven, output-driven, pragmatic, hands-on, able to influence and guide both employees and leaders, and is excited to work at Clearwater. This role will report to Clearwater’s HR Manager in India.
- Lead onboarding program in India in partnership with the global/local HR team and business leaders
- Facilitate new hire onboarding sessions focused on the employee’s first three weeks
- Drive productivity and ramp-up goals for new hires through defined metrics, reporting, and engagement with global/local HR team
- Identify ways to continuously improve productivity and ramp-up time for new hires and employees moving into new roles
- Support local HR team and business leaders to drive execution of performance management – specifically on ways for employees to meet their individual performance and career goals
- Lead execution of local training programs in alignment to the global training program
- Assist with the HR email queue as needed
- Make recommendations and support programs aimed at reinforcing our great Clearwater culture
- 8+ years with hands-on experience in organizational effectiveness, performance management, onboarding, and training/development (either in HR or consulting role)
- Experience working within a technology organization
- Experience working in global companies and within a global team
- Experience developing and executing global onboarding programs across diverse roles, functions, and levels in a high growth company
- Data-driven with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all types of forums from senior management presentations to communication and training materials
- Able to manage expectations, motivate, engage, and influence others through content and presentation
- Desire to take initiative; thrives on change and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong project management and organization skills
Desired Experience and Skills
- Training development and delivery experience in a SaaS environment
- Understanding of general accounting practices in the financial industry
- Previous financial industry experience