As a Solutions Consultant you will work with a team of experienced individuals to assist and facilitate key deliverables utilized within the sales process within the Investment Management industry. You will work with prospective clients to identify pain points in their current operating model and fully understand the Clearwater solution solve problems and add value to their operations. This team contributes to and develops sales resources as needed, looking for ways to proactively add value to the sales department by leveraging industry expertise. In addition, the candidate that fills this role will work internally with product development to ensure that market needs are being considered and prioritize appropriately and that product enhancements are fully understood by the sales team and incorporated successfully into the sales process.
The ideal candidate is adept at solving problems and seeks to develop new skills over time. This creative, self-starting candidate should have the ability to work well with, and gain the respect of, both internal and external colleagues while leveraging technical knowledge and skills to solve complex problems and create solutions.
- Work with prospective clients to understand how their current operations will be enhanced by utilizing the Clearwater solution.
- Work with Product Development to ensure market needs and trends are appropriately considered and prioritized.
- Work with Product Development to roll out new enhancements to sales team. Ensure that enhancements are fully understood and demonstrated in the sales process.
- Support the strategic initiatives by creating collateral for select key outputs and deliverables, including templates for client presentations, training materials, custom collateral, stakeholder presentations, etc.
- Assist in the successful completion, organization, and delegation for prospect RFPs
- Manage sales team inquiries & requests
- Deliver timely and accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytic Reporting
- Demo software to prospective clients and current clients in a concise and professional manner
- Effectively communicate Clearwater’s core value proposition through written and oral demonstration
- Capable of solving complex and abstract problems
- Assist with critical research and preparation for sales visits
- Work directly with Sales Director to achieve team goals focused on:
- Gathering feedback from the market to influence product development
- Communication between the Sales team and the rest of the Organization
- Collaboration with the Presales team
- Refining specific areas of expertise for Investment Management
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of directly relevant experience in FinTech, Investment Accounting or Investment Management
- Knowledge of complex asset classes including: Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Commercial Real Estate and Derivatives is a plus
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning, improvement, and operational excellence
- Competitiveness, creativity, curiosity, passion, and drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong technical skills, including Excel and ability to use in-house software solutions
What we offer
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development, and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match