About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is the leading provider of web-based investment portfolio accounting, reporting, and reconciliation services for corporate treasuries, insurance companies, investment managers, and other institutional investors. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily.
For more than a decade, Clearwater has remained committed to helping investors rethink how they approach their investment accounting and reporting challenges.
Clearwater Analytics is growing in EMEA and APAC and we’re looking for a motivated and adaptable individual with strong analytical and presentation skills, along with go-to-market strategy/execution experience to drive forward key organizational initiatives.
- Help create and articulate our international growth strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop go-to-market strategy for Clearwater in EMEA and coordinate efforts to execute
- Play a key role in leading sales strategy and operations for the 30+ strong EMEA sales team
- Create and manage all the date requests for board meetings, monthly operational meetings and others. Ensure the business is represented correctly
- Drive special projects related to key strategic priorities, planning and business improvement
- Organize and run staff meetings, QBR’s, Off-sites etc to ensure there is cross team collaboration, alignment and information sharing
- Work closely with data analytics teams to create dashboards to measure business results and hold teams accountable. Create a data driven decision making culture
- Ensuring we have strong functioning customer feedback loops between product, engineering, product marketing, sales and account managers
- Assist in correspondence, dealing with subject matter requiring considerable sensitivity, discretion, judgment or negotiation
- Evaluate inquiries directed to the International MD, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- 4+ years experience in a Chief of Staff, Sales Operations, and/or Sales Strategy role
- Sales enablement, or similar, experience
- Proven track record of effectively planning and assisting strategic initiatives
- Advanced presentation and Microsoft Suite capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work strategically, efficiently, and collaboratively across departments