About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
The Enterprise Sales Leader is a quota-carrying team member who is responsible for the acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing clients. You will have deep domain knowledge of Clearwater, its products, and/or the addressable markets and are willing to share this knowledge with a team. You will facilitate the end to end sales process by identifying pain points and offering solutions in initial calls, demos, meetings, at conferences, and in the market.You will develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts within an established territory/product line.
An ideal addition to our team is someone who can hit the ground running, is capable of working independently, and is excited by the thought of expanding our market share. Top performers excel at generating new opportunities, exceeding quota, and thrive on solving real challenges for clients.
- Create and maintain relationships with prospects, clients, and other influencers in the market, while teaching prospects how to buy Clearwater and solving complex problems throughout the sales cycle
- Must proactively familiarize self with market complexities and the value proposition of Clearwater
- Develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts within the Investment Management market
- Conduct effective meetings with prospects and perform needs identification
- Develop and progress opportunities and close deals
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Pre-Sales)
- Successfully leads complete demos on most module/report/asset class requested
- Active participant in the deal sheets process and ensures accurate and thorough completion
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge to assist with client inquires and industry trends
- 5+ years’ experience running the full sales cycle (cold call to contract)
- Deep experience working with the Investment Management space
- General understanding of investments and/or GAAP or Statutory accounting
- Proven record of exceeding goals/quotas
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Strong negotiating skills within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Willingness to travel
Desired Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or accounting
- Clearwater Market Experience – selling and/or servicing
- SaaS sales experience
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental