SENIOR STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is looking for a senior HR professional who will define and drive the HR strategy for our growing engineering organization.
The Strategic HR Business Partner will partner with the Chief Technology Officer and the Chief Human Resources Officer to thoughtfully develop and meticulously execute HR strategies that foster organizational capability and effectiveness in a fast-evolving business environment. They will consult with engineering leaders to understand business priorities, translate them into an HR agenda and successfully drive its execution. Working closely with central corporate teams, they will assess, define, and drive solutions in areas such as organizational design, performance management, employee relations, compensation, talent management, and leadership development.
The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious, bring a deep understanding of business imperatives and an analytical approach to organizational transformation. We are looking for a smart professional with demonstrated ability to diagnose issues as well as recommend, design, and deliver relevant, high quality solutions.
- Partner with the CHRO to develop and execute the HR strategy that supports the engineering team in all areas of Human Resources including organizational design, organizational effectiveness, performance management, employee relations, compensation, talent management, and leadership development
- Consult with business leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Partner with business leaders to drive the execution of the talent agenda
- Drive accelerated and relevant organizational change to enable organizational growth and effectiveness
- Analyze and leverage people data to identify trends and recommend solutions that improve outcomes in all areas of employee engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related degree
- 10+ years in as an in-house HRBP or Consultant
- Experience in the tech industry
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience with Global Companies
- Experience with high growth company
- Experience with technology company
- SHRM or PHR Certification
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development, and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match