About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a dynamic, driven leader to lead and play a critical role in growing Clearwater’s presence in the Northern Europe market – UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Nordics. In a player/coach role, you will lead a team of quota-carrying sales representatives, pre-sales consultants and inside sales team members. The leader is responsible for the overall quota of the team through the acquisition of new clients with the goal of assisting Clearwater to become the world’s most trusted technology platform for automated investment accounting and reporting.
The Region Head creates and drives the region’s go-to-market plan and helps drive the product strategy for the region, working closely with the product team for EMEA.
This effort is successful by deeply understanding the requirements of prospective clients including the challenges and problems with their current operational infrastructure. This knowledge leads to a consultative sales processes that demonstrates, establishes and highlights the value of Clearwater.
This position provides opportunity to play a highly visible role in Clearwater’s growth within the EMEA market.
- This is an entrepreneurial role to build up and manage one of our key regions in Europe
- The Region Head will create the Go to Market strategy for the Northern Europe region and an executable plan that ties in with the goals for EMEA
- The Region Head will work with the central Marketing, Product and Solutions Head to execute on the GTM strategy
- Own the goals for the region and manage a team of Enterprise Reps, Pre-Sales Consultants and Business Development Representatives
- Bring to bear current relationships in the market with target prospects, clients, and other influencers in the market and create and manage new relationships
- Will be part of the EMEA region leadership team and will help drive the vision and goals for the region with the Head of EMEA.
- Own and manage the monthly, quarterly and annual booking numbers for the Northern Europe region
- 10+ years’ experience in sales preferably in the Insurance and Investment Management space.
- Experience in managing a team of 5+ people and annual booking targets of 5M+
- Track record of growing business in the Northern Europe region including strategic deals (buy-outs, large transformations..)
- Connections to and understanding of C-level buyers and senior decision makers
- Strong presentation and writing skills for client-facing activities
- Passion, ambition and drive for building businesses
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing environment
Desired Experience and Skills
- SaaS sales experience