About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a dynamic, driven sales leader to lead and play a critical role in growing Clearwater’s presence in the German Insurance market. The leader is responsible for the acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing clients in the region, with the goal of assisting Clearwater to become the world’s most trusted technology platform for automated investment accounting and reporting.
This effort is successful by deeply understanding the requirements of prospective clients including the challenges and problems with their current operational infrastructure. This knowledge leads to a consultative sales processes that demonstrates, establishes and highlights the value of Clearwater.
The role will work closely with executive Clearwater team members and develop deep domain knowledge of Clearwater and addressable markets to lead sales opportunities.
An ideal addition to our team is someone who can hit the ground running, can lead as well as work independently, and is excited by the thought of expanding our market share.
This position provides opportunity to play a highly visible role in Clearwater’s growth within the EMEA market.
- Create and maintain relationships with prospects, clients, and other influencers in the market, while understanding prospective clients’ current infrastructure, business requirements and subsequent challenges
- Must proactively familiarize self with market complexities
- Master and effectively communicate Clearwater’s value proposition and solve complex problems throughout the sales cycle
- Develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts within French Insurance market
- Conduct effective meetings with prospects and perform needs identification, managing consultative sales process and escalation
- Develop and progress opportunities and close deals in the Insurance market
- Assist in the development of short, medium and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Pre-Sales)
- Generate pipeline to sufficiently meet and/or exceed regional quota
- Play a key role in driving Clearwater growth
- Strong knowledge of the investment accounting and reporting space, including experience selling, consulting or working within the German Insurance market.
- Proven record of exceeding goals/quotas
- Strong presentation and writing skills for client-facing activities
- General understanding of investments and/or GAAP and Statutory accounting
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Competitiveness, creativity, curiosity, passion and drive
- Fluency in German
Desired Experience and Skills
- Clearwater Insurance market experience – selling and/or servicing
- SaaS sales experience
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and commission package
- Benefits package; including health, vision and dental