About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a determined Enterprise Sales professional who can confidently articulate our value proposition to C-level individuals in the European Asset Management space. This role presents a unique opportunity to be a part of the SaaS revolution that we are driving in the insurance market.
An Enterprise Sales Leader is responsible for the acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing clients. With deep domain knowledge of Clearwater and/or addressable markets, they facilitate the end to end sales process by identifying pain points and offering solutions in calls, demos, meetings, at conferences, and in the market.
An ideal addition to our team is someone who has experience in the Asset Management space and can hit the ground running, is capable of working independently, and is excited by the thought of expanding our market share. Top performers excel at generating new opportunities, exceeding quota, and thrive on solving real challenges for clients.
- Create and maintain relationships with prospects, clients, and other influencers in the market, while understanding prospective clients’ current infrastructure, business requirements and subsequent challenges
- Develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts within European Asset Management market, solving complex problem throughout the sales cycle
- Conduct effective meetings with prospects and perform needs identification
- Develop and progress opportunities, closing deals in the Asset Management market
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Pre-Sales)
- Must have exposure and proficient understanding of the Asset Management market in Europe, or a demonstrated ability to sell into the asset management market
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets, including achieving annual multi-million dollar sales goals
- Strong presentation and writing skills for client-facing activities.
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
Desired Experience and Skills
- SaaS sales experience
- Fluency in a European language
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and commission package
- Benefits package; including health, vision and dental