About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is looking for a talented Software Development Director who thrives on solving problems and helping teams succeed. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, and work-life balance.
Clearwater operates several dynamic project teams within our development organization. Each team is capable of extending our software in ways that solve real problems for our customers. Our fast-moving project teams are capable of producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies. All this in a motivating environment that encourages collaboration and stimulates creativity.
- Oversee the development teams to in designing and developing new products along with improving and maintaining our current platform
- Directly manage team(s) which would include: hiring industry leaders and talented team members, performance management, feedback, and appraisal.
- Lead the design, architecture, and implementation of highly scalable, cloud-based applications
- prepare detailed plans, manage product releases, drive code reviews, development best practices, product scalability
- Actively develop the careers of the individuals on your team
- Work directly with senior and principal engineers to define the architecture of the various Clearwater systems
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop the long-term business strategy and feature roadmap
- Drive and encourage effective Agile Processes across development teams
- Lead and drive critical initiatives including Cloud migrations, system scalability and performance, new product development etc.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering or equivalent. Masters/Ph. D preferred
- At least 10 years of software development experience.
- 1 or more years of experience as a software development manager – preferably, managing engineering teams that are building large scale systems
- Comfortable in working and communicating directly with customers and end-users
- Experience in building scalable web applications in cloud-based environments in a variety of programming languages and tools
- Experience with NOSQL and relational database systems such as SQL Server.
- Experience working with cloud solutions and providers
- Excellent problem-solving skills