About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our European sales team. As a Solutions Consultant you will assist and facilitate key deliverables utilized within the sales process with a focus on writing and creating formal documentation for Clearwater, including adherence and support of guidelines for the Sales Team. You will contribute to and develop sales resources as needed, looking for ways to proactively add value to the Clearwater sales offering.
The ideal candidate is adept at solving problems and seeks to continually develop new skills. We are looking for a creative, self-starter who has the ability to work well with, and gain the respect of, both internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of Clearwater’s product
- Support the strategic initiatives by creating collaterals for select key outputs and deliverables, including templates for client presentations, training materials, stakeholder presentations, and tailoring presentations to meet the needs of the specific client/prospect.
- Assist in the successful completion, organization and delegation for prospect RFPs
- Understand prospective clients’ current infrastructure, business requirements and subsequent challenges
- Master and effectively communicate Clearwater’s value proposition
- Provide relevant product and market feedback to Clearwater’s product management, development, global delivery and client services teams
- Collaboratively organize resources across Clearwater to support sales efforts
- Capable of solving complex and abstract problems
- Assist with critical research and preparation for sales visits
- Asset Management or Insurance industry experience
- Accounting and/or reporting experience
- Superb written communication skills along with a proven track record of working with Power Point for client and internal stakeholder meetings
- Analytical skills and experience with Excel & SQL
- Persuasive, clear and concise communication
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience using Clearwater’s product
- Knowledge of accounting standards and/or investments strategies
- Securities or financial markets experience