About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
As a Solutions Consultant you will work with a team of experienced individuals to assist and facilitate key deliverables utilized within the sales process with a focus around Investment Accounting for insurance companies. This team will contribute to and develop sales resources as needed, looking for ways to proactively add value to the sales department. The ideal candidate is adept at solving problems and seeks to develop new skills over time. This creative, self-starting candidate should have the ability to work well with, and gain the respect of, both internal and external colleagues.
- Support the strategic initiatives by creating collateral for select key outputs and deliverables, including templates for client presentations, training materials, stakeholder presentations, etc.
- Assist in the successful completion, organization and delegation for prospect RFPs
- Manage sales team inquiries & requests
- Deliver timely and accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytic Reporting
- Reconcile investment transactions and accounting for portfolios used in demonstrations by the Sales team using a state-of-the-art web-based system
- Capable of solving complex and abstract problems
- Assist with critical research and preparation for sales visits
- Work directly with Sales Director to achieve team goals focused on:
- Gathering feedback from the market to influence product development
- Communication between the Sales team and the rest of the Organization
- Collaboration with the Presales team
- Refining specific areas of expertise (complex assets, compliance, advanced risk, STAT accounting, etc.)
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of directly relevant experience in Insurance, FinTech, Investment Accounting, or Investment Operations
- Working knowledge of financial services, statutory accounting, structured products, fixed income securities, etc.
- Knowledge of complex asset classes including: Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Commercial Real Estate and Derivatives is a plus
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning, improvement and operational excellence
- Competitiveness, creativity, curiosity, passion and drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong technical skills, including Excel and ability to use in-house software solutions
What we offer
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match