About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
As Global Delivery Division Lead you will empower a world-class division spanning multiple teams of analysts, programme managers, team leads and subject matter experts that support the onboarding process of new Clearwater clients in the EMEA region.
You will interface with consulting, sales, and project management teams to develop strategy and resource plans to anticipate demand for implementation services and workforce needs. You would serve as a confident, knowledgeable and patient escalation point for high-profile inquiries from client, Clearwater and third-party stakeholders including key decision makers and leadership. You will ensure successful transfer of knowledge and responsibilities from Sales to Global Delivery and from Global Delivery to the steady-state Operations teams.
- Own preparation, execution, and follow-up for monthly 1-on-1s and biannual reviews in a performance management capacity
- Provide client insight and feedback to product development and professional services teams for product and services improvement. May directly lead the largest or most-complex client implementations
- Design, implement, and track quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure the success of projects, people, and processes.
- Identify, communicate and facilitate learning and career-growth opportunities for members of your division
- Strategize with Product Management and Development teams to improve our client onboarding experience, shorten delivery timeframes, and develop repeatable, scalable processes.
- Drive continuous improvement across Clearwater on the application, training, and improvement of Clearwater methodologies to implement and onboard clients
- Interact regularly with senior management on cross-department matters
- Establish budgets, schedules, workplans and performance requirements
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organisation objectives
- 10+ years’ experience leading global large-scale onboarding or implementation programmes
- Track record of leading implementations on time and on budget with large, complex clients
- Experience managing high-performing teams
- Financial Services Experience (Investment, Banking, Insurance, FinTech, etc)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, internal and client facing)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Investment accounting and reporting knowledge
- Securities or financial markets experience
- Familiarity with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms and delivery model preferred, but not required