Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients
We are looking to hire a VP of Marketing who will be in charge of leading our company's marketing efforts and reporting to our Head of Product. You will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing online marketing strategies and communicating the marketing plans/ROI on a regular basis, while building awareness and positioning for Clearwater’s brand. Your responsibilities will span digital marketing, product marketing, channel marketing, events and sales support with your primary responsibility focusing on developing and maintaining our demand generation engine to support 25%+ bookings growth.
- Enhance our comprehensive marketing strategy to grow the Clearwater brand through lead generation, digital, branding and communications.
- Develop and measure the effectiveness of Clearwater’s digital marketing approach and implement improvements as required – heavy emphasis on the ability to interpret and organize data to drive decisions and shape strategy.
- Create and implement effective sales and marketing tools, including management and development of sales collateral, presentations, client success stories and other sales tools to enhance sales team efforts.
- Lead a global, cross functional team to continuously optimize our website.
- Support channel growth with partner/channel marketing programs.
- Develop, lead, and take ownership of the demand strategy for digital marketing.
- Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing and Sales to plan and execute new product launches.
- Develop and implement a proactive investor relations strategy and program, ensuring that the company’s business strategy and progress is understood by the investor community.
- Effectively and concisely present ideas to executives, employees and stakeholders.
- 10+ years related marketing and leadership experience in a high growth, action orientated FinTech environment.
- Deep expertise with leading marketing departments within a B2B, SaaS business.
- Experience using multi-channel approach to identify, capture and nurture marketing qualified leads through the sales funnel from pre-pipeline all the way through booking.
- Experience and understanding of both direct and channel sales, with specific experience in high-velocity demand generation.
- Expert understanding of digital marketing KPIs, metrics, analytics and reporting methods.
- Strong senior level digital marketing skills with the willingness to be hands on.
- Thorough understanding of and experience utilizing marketing automation tools and other technology to support the requirements of the demand generation plan.
- Proven track record of coordinating successful PR campaigns.
- Excellent strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication or relevant field. MS/MA a plus.