New Products is tackling new initiatives to significantly grow revenue opportunities for Clearwater. One of the areas being pursued is Data as a Service (DaaS). Within DaaS there are a number of potential subset offerings that are interesting. Standalone reporting, Statements, Data aggregation and management, to name a few. We’re currently working with a client to use our DaaS platform to collect and normalize their data to then automatically produce reporting through the Clearwater Statements product. There is much work to do and many opportunities to contribute in these areas. The team is uniquely positioned to work on greenfield, high-impact system design and architecture. Over the next couple weeks, we are looking to identify 2 developers in NOIDA to transfer to a new team to work on these initiatives. We’ll continue to add developers to the team in subsequent quarters.
Here are a few things the team is likely to work on initially:
- Automated collection/aggregation/normalization of data
- Calculation engine to feed specific client reporting elements
- REST APIs to allow smooth input and output of data for our client intra-system interactions
- UI to provide users access to collected data and insight into data delivery, data quality, and report generation
Here is some detail around our tech stack:
- 100% cloud native (AWS)
- Amazon Cloud Formation/CDK
- API driven – all data transfer intra-system and externally is done via APIs
- Languages: Python, Clojure, Java/Typescript
- Storage: S3, PostgreSQL/Aurora
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please contact Rohit Gupta.