Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
There is much work to do and many opportunities to contribute in these areas. The teams are uniquely positioned to work on greenfield, high-impact system design and architecture. There are many interesting projects that include Standalone reporting, Statements, Data aggregation and Data Management, to name a few.
Responsibilities and Projects:
- Automated collection/aggregation/normalization of data
- Calculation engine to feed specific client reporting elements
- REST APIs to allow smooth input and output of data for our client intra-system interactions
- UI to provide users access to collected data and insight into data delivery, data quality, and report generation
- AWS and Cloud Native Development experience
- Experience with Amazon Cloud Formation/CDK
- Extensive experience working in an environment that is API driven – all data transfer intra-system and externally is done via APIs
- Languages: Python, Clojure, Java/Typescript