About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a determined Enterprise sales professional who can confidently articulate our value proposition to C-level individuals in the European insurance space. This role presents a unique opportunity to be a part of the SaaS revolution that we are driving in the insurance market.
An Enterprise Sales Leader is responsible for the acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing clients. With deep domain knowledge of Clearwater and/or addressable markets, they facilitate the end to end sales process by identifying pain points and offering solutions in initial calls, demos, meetings, at conferences, and in the market.
An ideal addition to our team is someone who can hit the ground running, is capable of working independently, and is excited by the thought of expanding our market share. Top performers excel at generating new opportunities, exceeding quota, and thrive on solving real challenges for clients.
- Create and maintain relationships with prospects, clients, and other influencers in the market, while teaching prospects how to buy Clearwater and solving complex problems throughout the sales cycle.
- Develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts within European Insurance market
- Conduct effective meetings with prospects and perform needs identification
- Develop and progress opportunities and close deals in the Insurance market
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Pre-Sales)
- Must have exposure and proficient understanding of the insurance market, or a demonstrated ability to sell into the insurance market
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets, including achieving annual multi-million dollar sales goals
- Strong presentation and writing skills for client-facing activities.
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
Desired Experience and Skills
- SaaS sales experience
- Fluency in a European language