About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
The Enterprise Sales Leader is a quota-carrying team member who is responsible for the acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing clients.
We are looking for a determined Enterprise Sales professional who can confidently articulate our value proposition to C-level individuals in the Investment Management space. With deep domain knowledge of Clearwater and/or addressable markets, you will facilitate the end to end sales process by identifying pain points and offering solutions in initial calls, demos, meetings, at conferences, and in the market.
An ideal addition to our team is someone who can hit the ground running, is capable of working independently, and is excited by the thought of expanding our market share. Top performers excel at generating new opportunities, exceeding quota, and thrive on solving real challenges for clients.
- Create and maintain relationships with prospects, clients, and other influencers in the market, while teaching prospects how to buy Clearwater and solving complex problems throughout the sales cycle
- Must proactively familiarize self with market complexities and the value prop of Clearwater
- Develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts within European Investment Management market
- Conduct effective meetings with prospects and perform needs identification
- Develop and progress opportunities and close deals in the Investment Management market
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Pre-Sales)
- Generate pipeline to sufficiently meet and/or exceed quote next period
- General understanding of investments and/or GAAP and Statutory accounting
- Proven record of exceeding goals/quotas
- Strong presentation and writing skills for client-facing activities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Willingness to travel
Desired Experience and Skills
- Clearwater Investment Management market experience – selling and/or servicing
- Fluency in French or German
- SaaS sales experience