Clearwater UK will provide motivated individuals with the opportunity to grow their career and build the Clearwater business in Europe, backed by the foundation of success established by Clearwater in the US.
If you thrive on solving real challenges for your clients, we want to talk to you. An ideal addition to our team is someone who hits the ground running, is excited by consistent challenge, and has an innate desire to solve problems.
- Ensures continuous and effective services are provided and projects completed timely, accurately and in accordance with internal and external priorities.
- Manages and prioritizes team queues and projects/client requests in coordination with SDM/CSM and Team Leads to facilitate the day-to-day delivery of team’s work.
- Balances accuracy, thoroughness, and aging of issues in the queue to set priorities and adjust assignments.
- Oversees technical aspects of projects and is responsible for coordination across teams, division and department.
- Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied to address problems at scale by recognizing and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets.
- Leads cross-functional teams to address business issues at scale in operations.
- Constructs recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Is looked to as a mentor in technical skills, industry knowledge, and internal/external soft skills.
- Capture the opportunity: Send us a CV and a brief cover letter that explains why you are ‘what we look for’
- Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, and work-life balance.
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.