The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and leading a team tasked with developing and implementing marketing programs to engage target audiences. The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and be responsible for leading initiatives in thought leadership development and delivery, marketing campaigns, website strategy, and new opportunities to support Sales pipeline and new bookings goals.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior marketing professional with experience in a technology- or financial services-related organization. The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver, team player, strong communicator, and an extremely organized professional with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness, position Clearwater as a thought leader, and support sales pipeline and new bookings goals
- Quickly master Clearwater benefits-driven key messaging and the nuances of Clearwater’s target markets
- Develop themes, oversee thought leadership content creation, and deliver to target audiences
- Lead the strategy for Clearwater’s public-facing website and digital publication, Clear Insights
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales leadership to prioritize projects on the Marketing roadmap
- Lead a team and ensure the success, growth, and output of the group
- Oversee the day-to-day function and project prioritization of the team
- Indetify new opportunities, plan and schedule projects, ensure on-time delivery, and prepare regular activity reports
- Manage campaign expenses, operate within budget, estimate monthly costs, and adjust campaign parameters as needed
- Measure channel and program performance, assess against goals, and report on KPI
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar
- 8+ years of experience in marketing roles in either financial services or financial technology
- History of successfully leading a team
- Experience with marketing automation software, CRMs, and reporting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients. Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.