About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is paving the way as a leading technology provider for Corporations, Insurers and Investment Managers on a global scale.
If you thrive on solving real challenges for your clients, we want to talk to you. An ideal addition to our team is someone who hits the ground running, is excited by consistent challenge, and has an innate desire to solve problems.
- Degree qualified
- Dynamic problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be naturally curious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- An intense desire to learn something new and improve on a daily basis
- Collaborate directly with clients to build valuable relationships and ensure their success (including training and discussions on Accounting, GAAP, STAT, IFRS & GIPS procedures)
- Manage client inquiries & requests for timely, accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics (main contacts include C-Level and other key decision makers at world-renowned companies)
- Reconcile investment transactions & accounting information for client portfolios
- Manage assigned projects & coordinate necessary resources
- Proactively seek ways to add value to your team & Clearwater
Desired experience and skills:
- Finance and/or accounting experience
- Securities or financial markets experience
- Project management skills
- SQL query writing skills
- Capture the opportunity: Send us a CV and a brief cover letter that explains why you are ‘what we look for’
- Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, and work-life balance.