About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for Fortune 500 clients.
The IT Security Analyst participates in the identification, tracking, and monitoring of information security threats and service operations. They utilize established processes and tools to focus on incident response, threat identification, analyses, and remediation. This position supports the processes for technical and physical risk management to protect information assets. The position also assists with the development and maintenance of business continuity, data, systems, physical security, and network security for systems and controls related to their job duties.
- Help to identify, and report on information security risks
- Assist in InfoSec and IT Operations project implementations and production
- Support the implementation and testing of security controls and methods
- Monitor and respond to risk alerts generated by security systems in accordance with the company incident response plan.
- Provide direction to infrastructure teams, end-user support, application teams, and business units on best security practices
- Analyze vulnerability reports to create and implement remediation action plans. Categorize the severity of vulnerabilities and track the resolution of remediation actions based on the severity levels.
- Support vulnerability and risk assessment projects
- Research new security solutions to protect company and client data
- Assist in performing policy gap analysis reviews of IT systems and applications
- Support information security inquiries and audits
- Experience in analyzing network logs
- Experience in at least one programming language
- Experience in Network Security or Application Security
- Understanding of common Information Security concepts, practices, and procedures
- Understanding of vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, encryption technologies, intrusion detection, incident response
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong aptitude for problem solving, math, and communication
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skill
Desired experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related area of study
- Five years of information systems security or computer network defense experience
- Experience with SQL, Python, and/or JAVA
- Experience with a SIEM
- Security Operations Center (SOC) or Network Operations Center (NOC) experience
- Industry certifications in cyber security incident management
Clearwater is an equal opportunity employer. To all recruitment agencies: Clearwater does not accept agency resumes. Clearwater is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes