About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
As a member of our Internal Data Team, you will be expected to serve as a subject matter expert for a variety of investment vehicles including publicly traded instruments as well as OTC derivatives and alternative investments. You will collaborate with teams across the company to ensure our data offering and asset modeling is truly world class and will be tasked with finding and implementing solutions when deficiencies are identified with an unwavering commitment to client success.
In addition to a data centric focus, you will be called upon to support business development and client servicing initiatives which includes interactions with top professionals across some of the largest organizations in the world. To effectively fill this role, we challenge our team members to be thought leaders in the industry, positioning themselves to advise clients and prospects on best practices and clearly articulate Clearwater’s value proposition regarding these investment vehicles.
- Identify and analyze potential data sources which will improve the consistency, timeliness and/or completeness of our data sets
- Leverage SQL and internal tools to update and maintain security master integrity
- Effectively distill complex subjects to clear, concise communication
- Advise clients, prospective clients, and internal constituents on proper handling of complex assets
- Utilize programming and internal tools to re-engineer inefficient processes with the goal of improving system automation, speed, accuracy, and operational workflow
- Work on a dynamic and fast paced team, applying your analytical and problem-solving skills for maximum impact across the organization and industry
- Strategize with cross-functional teams to improve our client experience, operational efficiency, and prospective opportunities
- Strong problem solving, math, and communication skills
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Work with minimal direction and ability to coordinate complex activities in an evolving environment
- Passion, Perseverance, and Accountability with an innate desire to drive client success
Desired Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area of study
- Ability to read and understand at least one programming language (i.e. Python, Java, VBA, etc.)
- Experience with SQL or other relational databases
- Experience with business intelligence solutions
- 4 years of work experience in investment management front office or operations or within an international data provider
If you’re curious about joining our team, you can apply at Clearwater-Analytics.com/Careers.