About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
The Marketing Web Designer is responsible for the look, feel, user experience, and functionality of the marketing website properties, microsites, and related web pages.
- Designs web page layout, navigation design, user interface graphics, icons, color schemes, and infrastructure for all marketing-owned website properties
- Supports marketing campaigns by designing and updating targeted landing pages and microsites
- Partners with Enterprise Applications Operations web developers to implement pages or applications into production
- Collaborates on design, pitches creative concepts, and produces prototypes utilizing clear workflows and open communication
- Works closely with internal stakeholders to concept, develop, edit, and iterate to meet overarching website goals and individual project objectives. Produces design for review and approval.
- Performs web usability testing
- Measures website performance, assesses tactics against goals, and reports on KPIs
- Considers cohesion with non-marketing-owned Clearwater web properties (i.e. Clearwater’s web-based solution) and works with product UI/UX designers to maintain consistent styles and user experiences
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of web design tools and software
- Proficent in best practices and strategies of web design
- Proven track record of successful end-to-end project execution from concept to final design.