What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for clients like AIG, Arch Capital Group, Cisco, Facebook, J.P. Morgan, Knights of Columbus Insurance, Mutual of Omaha, Oracle, Selective Insurance Group, Spotify, Starbucks, Unum Group, WellCare Health Plans, Wilton Re., and many others.
Ideal Candidate will have-
Proven 2+ years of work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role;
- Experience with North America region
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates;
- Effective time-management abilities.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks;
- Craft and send recruiting emails;
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search);
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Promote our employer brand online and offline;
- Maintain candidate databases