Clearwater is looking for a qualified candidate to facilitate marketing efforts in the US, including demand generation campaign management, collateral creation and distribution, and other brand-building tactics. The Marketing Specialist can be based out of any of Clearwater’s offices in Boise, San Francisco or New York and will report to the Director of Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have marketing experience in a technology- or financial services-related organization, is a creative problem-solver, team player, strong communicator, and an extremely organized professional with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interacts directly with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Operations to identify new marketing opportunities, plan and implement programs, and prepare regular marketing activity reports
- Recommends action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion
- Manages activity calendar and supports execution through campaign coordination and content development in collaboration with other marketing team members
- Supports and identifies thought leadership themes
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing team members to develop and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns aimed to increase brand awareness, support pipeline development and new bookings, and promote thought leadership
- Measure campaign performance, assess against goals, and report on KPIs
- Manage campaign expenses, operate within budget, estimate monthly costs, and adjust campaign parameters as needed
- Coordinate marketing campaign content development in collaboration with Marketing team members
- Consults with subject matter experts to craft messaging for global audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a marketing role
- Experience with marketing automation software, CRMs, and reporting tools
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce software tools
- Financial services experience from working with a vendor/technology provider or financial institution
- Location: Open to Boise, Idaho, San Francisco, CA or nearby areas
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients. Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.