Clearwater is looking for a qualified candidate to facilitate marketing efforts in the US, including demand generation campaign management, collateral creation and distribution, and other brand-building tactics. The Marketing Specialist will be based in Clearwater’s Boise office reporting to the Director of Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have marketing experience in a technology- or financial services-related organization, is a creative problem-solver, team player, strong communicator, and an extremely organized professional with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interacts directly with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Operations to identify new marketing opportunities, plan and implement programs, and prepare regular marketing activity reports
- Recommends action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion
- Manages activity calendar and supports execution through campaign coordination and content development in collaboration with other marketing team members
- Supports and identifies thought leadership themes
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing team members to develop and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns aimed to increase brand awareness, support pipeline development and new bookings, and promote thought leadership
- Measure campaign performance, assess against goals, and report on KPIs
- Manage campaign expenses, operate within budget, estimate monthly costs, and adjust campaign parameters as needed
- Coordinate marketing campaign content development in collaboration with Marketing team members
- Consults with subject matter experts to craft messaging for global audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a marketing role
- Experience with marketing automation software, CRMs, and reporting tools
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce software tools
- Financial services experience from working with a vendor/technology provider or financial institution
- Location: Open to Boise, Idaho, San Francisco, CA or nearby areas
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients. Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.