As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will play a major role in achieving our hiring goals by proactively sourcing experienced professionals in Technology, accounting, finance and data within our various departments, from junior positions through to C-suite level positions. This role will work closely with the hiring managers and will be involved in creating a competitive advantage in talent acquisition and retention. You will have a proven ability to interact with senior management, think creatively and solve problems as necessary for this position.
- Source, qualify, attract and hire both internal and external candidates, for all positions as needed
- Be highly organised within an autonomous, fast-paced setting
- Develop and maintain referrals from employees, online resources, recruiting events, and professional groups
- Communicate company values, culture, work environment, business strategies and benefits to prospective candidates
- Review applications and ensure all candidates receive timely follow-up throughout the hiring process
- Continuously improve our recruiting and hiring strategies
- Incorporate best practices that encourage top-notch talent retention
- Organise and attend networking events relating to talent attraction, retention and dIversity
- Negotiate and close job offers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, interview teams, and other recruiters
- Bring a metric driven mentality to recruiting; communicating progress regularly to management
Desired Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, human resources, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant recruiting experience, preferably working with operations, accounting and/or senior level roles
- Experience in various Applicant Tracking Systems, ideally Greenhouse
- Strong background in policy, implementation and compliance
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients. Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.