About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
The Commercial Sales Leader is a quota-carrying team member who is responsible for the acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing clients.
They have deep domain knowledge of Clearwater, its products, and/or the addressable markets and are willing to share this knowledge with a team. They facilitate the end to end sales process by identifying pain points and offering solutions in initial calls, demos, meetings, at conferences, and in the market. They create and maintain relationships with prospects, clients, and other influencers in the market, while teaching prospects how to buy Clearwater and solving complex problems throughout the sales cycle. They develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts within an established territory/product line.
- Can independently identify critical reports and website functionality.
- Has a basic understanding of internal tools and is familiar with company wide experts
- Good accounting and finance knowledge to assist in nonspecific CW problems.
- Learns quickly and has a passion for creative problem solving.
- Must proactively familiarize self with market complexities and the value prop of Clearwater.
- Can successfully accomplish objectives promptly and be available for occasional assistance outside of normal working hours.
- Good understanding of CW strengths and limitations.
- Successfully leads complete demos on most module/report/asset class requested.
- Follows preestablished sales strategy for assigned team and market.
- Can run reports, understand the life of a trade on Clearwater and demonstrate this process accordingly.
- Required to generate pipeline to sufficiently meet and/or exceed quote next period. Requires infrequent assistance on day-to-day work and can self-teach difficult concepts.
- Active participant in the deal sheets process and ensures accurate and thorough completion
- 3+ years experience running the full sales cycle (cold call to contract)
- General understanding of investments and/or GAAP and Statutory accounting
- Proven record of exceeding goals/quotas
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Willingness to travel
Desired Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or accounting
- Clearwater Insurance Market Experience – selling and/or servicing
- SaaS sales experience