About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater is looking for talented individuals who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and a great work-life balance.
Develop and apply deep domain expertise to evaluate requirements and configure solutions to meet a wide range of investment accounting and reporting needs for Clearwater’s largest clients within the Insurance Division. Ideal background in statutory accounting, GAAP accounting, or US tax accounting.
- Strategize with development teams to enhance Clearwater’s product offerings, improve our client on boarding experience, shorten delivery timeframes, and develop scalable processes
- Act as a resource for client communication as a point of expertise and elevation on critical accounting conversations
- Spread your knowledge by designing and implementing training materials and SOPs
- Effectively communicate with a global team to accurately and efficiently resolve problems and client inquires
- Manage assigned projects and coordinate necessary resources
- Effectively problem solve key accounting questions across the department
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience with insurance companies, investment accounting and/or reporting corporations
- CPA certification
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as public accountant
- Outstanding tax knowledge of local, state and federal regulations and/or statutory accounting regulation, and/or GAAP accounting
- Financial Services Experience (Investment, Banking, Insurance, FinTech, etc)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, internal and client facing)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Intense desire to learn and improve at a rapid pace every day
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Investment accounting and reporting knowledge
- Familiarity with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms and delivery model
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match