About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is looking for talented Software Developer Team Leads who thrive on solving problems and helping teams succeed. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, and work-life balance.
Clearwater operates several dynamic project teams within our development organization. Each team is capable of extending our software in ways that solve real problems for our customers. Our fast-moving project teams are capable of producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies. All this in a motivating environment that encourages collaboration and stimulates creativity.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of business goals assigned to the team.
- Responsible for developing and evaluating personnel to ensure efficient operation, continued growth, and positive employee engagement
- Ensures team processes are understood, followed and improved.
- Leading a team to develop quality software that is used by some of the world’s largest technology firms, fixed income asset managers, and security traders on Wall Street
- Responsible for ensuring a team’s success, growth, and output
- Providing training, guidance, and mentorship to individuals on the team
- Participating in Agile meetings to contribute with development strategies and product roadmap
- Producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies
- Encouraging collaboration and stimulating creativity
- Providing leadership and expertise to our ever-growing workforce
- Leading team with occasional guidance and training from division lead
- Setting clear expectations for direct reports and meeting frequently (at least monthly) with direct reports one-on-one
- Proactively fostering a respectful workplace culture within the team
- Demonstrated ability to provide constructive feedback to team members
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Minimum 5 of years experience in software development
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading a development team