About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a thought leader who thrives to improve the reconciliation process as a whole by increasing automation, improving report delivery timeliness, and ensuring accuracy of these reports. You will play a critical role in leading a small, collaborative team to ensure the delivery, timeliness and accuracy of daily reconciliation and validation of our clients’ assets. Your team will be reconciling data from Custodians, Brokers, Asset Managers, and more. You will be expected to collaborate with teams across the company to increase automation, find and implement solutions when deficiencies are identified with an unwavering commitment to client success. A strong candidate for this position is someone who can set and reach internal KPIs while also fulfilling client level SLAs.
- Lead, coach, manage and mentor a team of analysts while doing minimal reconciliation work
- Challenge the team to continually improve through goal setting, effective one-on-ones, and candid feedback
- Work with cross-functional teams of recon and data analysts, automation engineers, and account managers to increase efficiency and automate reconciliation processes
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other internal teams in order to improve processes
- Understand our operational systems, automation, and processes enough to create and drive solutions
- Provide daily reconciliation, accounting consistency checks, compliance monitoring, performance analysis, and risk analysis
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Decision making and problem-solving skills – Proven ability to analyze information and anticipate outcomes in order to choose the best solutions
- Data Analysis – Using a data driven approach to coordinate team and department efforts to exceed KPIs
- Bachelor’s in finance or Accounting or 2+ years in a related field
- 2+ years’ experience leading an operational team in a relevant industry- finance, accounting, or tech
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match